Summer School Information
Friday, March 26, 2021
- Summer school is changing up this year and becoming more of an opportunity for students in need of completing coursework. Everything from gaining credits to credit recovery can be done throughout the summer.
- This year the school is teaming up with the Indiana Online Academy Students, and students in grades 10 and 11 can work towards completing government, economics, history, P.E, and health during the summer. They will be fully virtual courses, and they run from June 7 to July 18.
- For students doing credit recovery, there will be in-person learning each day from June 7 to June 30. There will be three periods a day running from 7:15 am to 2:20 pm.
- These courses can be completed at no charge and transportation will be provided for those who request it.
- Students are allowed to start enrolling in the program on April 5. Students will receive a form via email providing registration information and from there, counselors will provide students with a schedule.